Termite Control In Pasadena, MD & All Of Central Maryland
Eco-Friendly & Effective Termite Control With Accutech Pest Management
Termites are silent destroyers that may be secretly eating away at your home without any obvious signs of damage. Every year, these pests cause billions of dollars in damages in the United States, and homeowners' insurance does not cover this type of destruction.
If an infestation is allowed to continue, it can eventually lead to the collapse of a building. That's why it's so important to have regular termite inspections and take immediate action if there are signs of a termite infestation.
If you think you may have termites, act fast and call in the experts at Accutech Pest Management. We specialize in comprehensive termite control services that will eliminate your infestation and help prevent future problems. And because we care about the environment, we offer eco-friendly methods that are safe for your family and pets.
Call us today to learn more about termite pest control in Pasadena. We'll inspect your property and provide a treatment plan to protect your home from these wood-destroying pests.
How We Protect Your Home From Termites
At Accutech Pest Management, we understand how important it is to protect your home from termites. These pests can cause serious damage if they are left unchecked. We offer a comprehensive approach to termite control that includes:
- Thorough Inspections: Our annual termite inspections will find signs of termites on your property so we can take action before they cause serious damage. We will thoroughly inspect your property to identify all traces of termites and areas vulnerable to infestations.
- Effective Treatments: We use a range of effective treatment options to target termites and keep them from coming back, including liquid barriers and the Sentricon Termite Elimination System, which is the most eco-friendly and least disruptive approach to termite removal.
- Regular Monitoring: We offer regular monitoring services to ensure your property remains termite-free. By continuing to gather data and monitor changes in your property, we can identify new infestations quickly and take action to eliminate them before they cause serious damage.
If you think you may have a termite problem, don't wait – call Accutech Pest Management today. We will be happy to provide you with a free estimate for our services.
I highly and sincerely recommend Accutech Pest Management - they were on time, professional, thorough, and made everything very easy on me- Danni S.
The exterminator was fast and efficient. He was super informative as well and let us know exactly what to expect.- Jay T.
Exceptional customer service like this is hard to find these days! Keep it up!- Nicole M.
Accutech provides top-notch service and is very reliable.- Jeff C.
We have used Accutech for a few years now and they do not disappoint.- Satisfied Customer
The techs that have come out have been thorough, knowledgeable, and prompt. Customer service with all I have encountered so far has been exceptional.- David B.
My bug and mouse problem is non-existent thanks to Accutech.- Letha H.
Highly recommend Accutech. Very responsive and quick to schedule appointments.- Erin O.
How To Prevent Termites By Removing What Attracts Them
Termites may be small, but they can cause major problems ranging from structural damage to wood rot. The good news is that there are several things you can do to deter termites from taking up residence in or around your home.
- Eliminate Moisture: One thing that attracts termites is moisture. These pests are attracted to damp wood, so it's important to eliminate any sources of moisture around your home. Check for leaks in your roof, gutters, and pipes and repair them as soon as possible. You should also make sure that your gutters are clean and clear so they can properly funnel water away from your home. In addition, you should consider installing a dehumidifier to help keep the air inside your home dry.
- Remove Food Sources: Another factor that attracts termites is food sources. If there are trees, stumps, or other organic materials near your home, you may want to consider removing them. If you can't remove them, keep them well-trimmed so they're not touching your home. You should also avoid storing firewood or other organic materials next to your house.
- Have An Annual Termite Inspection: Annual inspections by a professional are crucial for keeping termites away from your home. A trained exterminator can spot the signs of active termites and take action to prevent an infestation before it gets out of hand. At Accutech Pest Management, our expert technicians will thoroughly inspect your property for conditions that could attract termites and signs of these pests so we can quickly take action if necessary.
Call us today to learn more about our Pasadena pest control services and how we can help you protect your property from these destructive pests.