Trustworthy Pest Control In Pasadena, MD
Do you enjoy living and working in Pasadena but hate the pests that are all too common in our area? If so, Accutech Pest Management is here to help. We have over 23 years of pest control experience and are familiar with the many pests like termites and rodents that call our area home.
If you are worried about pest control in Pasadena, call us today for a free estimate. We can protect your home, business, and property from pests so you can enjoy all Pasadena offers.
Keeping Your Home Pest-Free
Home Pest Control In Pasadena
Keeping your home pest free is critical to your quality of life in Pasadena. It is impossible to enjoy your time at home if you have roaches in your living room, ants in your kitchen, rodents in your garage, or mosquitoes and bees in your yard. Pests like these can make you feel uncomfortable in your own space. They can also be dangerous, spreading diseases and exposing your family to potentially painful bites and stings.
At Accutech Pest Management, we understand the issues pests in your home can cause and how uncomfortable they can make you. That is why we offer residential pest control plans that cover a variety of common Pasadena pests. We’ll inspect your home for signs of pests and develop a customized plan to meet the needs of your home. We also recommend seasonal follow-up visits to keep your home pest free all year long.
Don’t let pests take over your home and threaten your family. Call us today for a home pest control plan you can count on.
Commercial Pest Control In Pasadena
If you run a business, you know how valuable your time is. The last thing you needs is a pest problem popping up and giving you an additional headache to deal with. Pests are not only another problem for you to solve. They can jeopardize the health of your employees and customers, ruin the reputation of your business in the community, and drive away potential paying customers.
If you are worried about the issues pests can cause for your business, call us today. We can develop a custom commercial pest control plan to protect your business. After a thorough inspection of your commercial property, we’ll build a plan that meets the needs of your business and fits your industry standards.
Pests are an unnecessary and easily avoidable headache for your Pasadena business. Call us today for commercial pest control you can count on to keep your company operating pest free.
The Importance Of Wildlife Control In Pasadena
There is something fascinating about seeing wildlife in its natural habitat. Watching a deer munch on vegetation in a pasture or squirrels chasing each other around a tree can be entertaining and a great reminder of how beautiful nature can be. But when wildlife makes its way onto your property in Pasadena, it can be a problem. Here are some of the reasons wildlife control in Pasadena is important:
- Wildlife carries diseases like rabies that can be dangerous to people and pets.
- Wildlife species can be destructive, digging under your home, in your garden, and chewing through areas of your house in search of resources.
- Wildlife can introduce other pests like fleas, ticks, and lice.
Call us today if you are worried about wildlife and the problems they can cause around your home.
Our wildlife control experts will inspect your home and property and quickly develop a wildlife control plan to keep these pests away. We will humanely trap and relocate wildlife while helping you make changes around your home to prevent future wildlife issues.
How To Control A Rodent Infestation On Your Pasadena Property
At first glance, rodents may not seem like dangerous pests. They look like pets, with fuzzy ears, whiskers, and cute little noses. But don’t let their looks fool you, rodents are a pest, and you don’t want them around your home.
Fortunately, as bad as a rodent infestation is, there are some things you can do. Some steps to control rodents around your Pasadena property include:
- Seal any cracks and crevices with caulk or steel wool, and cover vents with rodent-proof mesh.
- Eliminate harborage areas by removing construction debris and leaf piles and storing firewood at least 20 feet from your home.
- Store food in sealed containers.
- Keep your yard cut short and bushes and trees trimmed away from the exterior.
- Keep trash in sealed bins.
- Eliminate areas of excess moisture.
These tips will help you prevent rodents around your property, but if you are dealing with an active rodent infestation, you need professional rodent control immediately.
At Accutech Pest Management, we can quickly and safely eliminate the rodents around your home. We will also repair damage caused by rodents and perform exclusion services to keep them from returning, keeping your home and family protected from these dangerous and destructive pests.
Can You See Bed Bugs In Your Pasadena Home?
Considering how easily bed bugs sneak into people's homes and other buildings, it's understandable why you might wonder if you can actually see bed bugs with the naked eye. Despite their small size, bed bugs are visible to people. This pest grows to about ¼ of an inch long as an adult and is brown. After feeding on blood, they swell a little and become reddish-brown.
However, bed bugs are excellent hiders when not feeding on human blood, making it important to know the signs of an infestation:
- Bites on the skin in a row or a zig-zag-shaped pattern
- Pillowcases and sheets with bloodstains
- Dark or rust-colored spots on mattresses and furniture
- A strong odor permeating the house
If you notice any or all these signs, you most likely have a bed bug problem. While you might now attempt DIY pest control to remove the bed yourself, this is the worst thing you can do. Bed bugs reproduce quickly and are highly resistant to traditional at-home pest control methods. Just when you think you've eliminated them, new infestations arise.
That's why our team is standing by to help you eliminate bed bugs from your home the first time. We have the training, methods, and resources to succeed with all your bed bug control needs.
Without exception, we'll perform an inspection to determine the full extent of your bed bug problem while also narrowing down exactly where they are in the house. Doing this ensures we eliminate all the bed bugs the first time.
Don't let the bed bugs bite a moment longer in your Pasadena home! Reach out to Accutech Pest Management today to discuss your bed bug control options and become bed bug-free in no time!
Why It Is Considered Dangerous To Have Roaches In Your Pasadena House
Cockroaches in Pasadena are gross, unsanitary, and, most importantly, dangerous to have in your house. While roaches aren't a direct threat to your safety, they are more than capable of causing harm in other ways, such as:
- Disease transmission: Roaches are linked to several diseases, including typhoid fever, dysentery, and cholera.
- Allergies and asthma: Cockroaches exacerbate allergies and asthma in people, especially when the infestation has grown large. In addition, some people have developed asthma as a result of facing an active cockroach infestation.
- Food contamination: These pests love crawling over garbage, feces, and other decaying matter. They easily transfer all that bacteria to the food they crawl over, leading to possible problems like E. coli.
Don't try to handle cockroaches on your own. They are resistant to pesticides, durable, excellent hiders, impossible to starve, and reproduce quickly. While there are DIY solutions available, you'll ultimately spend time and money that you don't have and yield few results, if not make the problem worse.
Our team has the resources, experience, and training needed to eliminate your cockroach problems with superior cockroach control the first time so you can get back to normal life quickly. More importantly, we do what's needed to make sure the cockroaches don't have a chance to make a return appearance.
Say goodbye to cockroaches in your Pasadena home for good by working with our team! Contact Accutech Pest Management today to discuss your cockroach control needs and start living roach-free once again!
How Can You Control Mosquito Populations On Your Pasadena Property?
Mosquitoes really mess up people's outdoor fun thanks to their habit of feeding on people's blood, which leaves behind itchy welts. And, to make matters worse, mosquitoes are also known carriers of serious diseases like the West Nile virus, malaria, and more. Fortunately, there are ways to control mosquito populations, such as:
- Landscaping: Take the time to trim the grass, shrubs, bushes, and trees to make your property less attractive to mosquitoes. This pest likes it wild.
- Standing water: Mosquitoes are fully reliant on water access. Even the tiniest puddle in a clogged gutter is enough water for them to make your property home. Eliminate these water sources to keep the mosquitoes away.
- Special Plants: Planting mosquito-repellent plants such as lemongrass, citronella, basil, mint, and lavender in areas you frequent., like patios, is especially helpful in making your yard less attractive to these unwanted pests.
Besides these proven methods, the best way to control mosquito populations is with professional mosquito control in Pasadena. Our team offers the latest solutions for your mosquito problems so you can confidently enjoy the outdoors with your loved ones.
Don't let mosquitoes suck the fun out of time spent in your yard a moment longer! Reach out to Accutech Pest Management today to explore your mosquito control options and enjoy mosquito-free living!
How To Prevent Future Flea Infestations In Your Pasadena House
Fleas are annoying, bite every warm-blooded creature, and are tiny, meaning it's nearly impossible to detect them before they bite. Fortunately, there are ways you can prevent a flea infestation in your Pasadena home, such as:
- Pet treatments: It's vital to stay on top of your pet's flea and tick treatments to lower your chances of fleas in the house.
- Landscaping: The wilder the growth on your property, the more animals you'll attract, meaning fleas are coming with them for the ride. Trim everything down for better protection.
- Cleaning counts: Sweep and vacuum your floors and furniture regularly to pick up any stray fleas; this goes double for any pet beds in the house. By doing this, you suck up existing fleas and any flea eggs, creating long-term protection.
When in doubt, the best way to get rid of fleas is with professional flea control services. Our team has the training, resources, and experience needed to address your flea problems and any other pest problems for unmatched results you can count on every time.
Don't let the fleas make life miserable at home! Reach out to Accutech Pest Management today to discuss your professional flea treatment needs and enjoy a flea-free life for you and your pets!
What Our Customers Are Saying
Love Accutech. I’ve been on their quarterly plan for over 10 years. Never have any issues. Great company!
"Great service and very effective! Treated horrible bed bugs 2 years ago and have most recently gotten rid of the mice that attempted to invade my home! Would totally recommend to anyone with a pest problem. They will definitely take care of it! Very friendly and informative techs too!"
Scott is a very knowledgeable technician. He asked detailed questions about the bites I’m getting and was extremely thorough with extermination. I also like that I don’t have to press a lot of buttons to get a person on the phone!