Roaches running wild around your Pasadena home result in serious health and safety issues. Only professional cockroach control in Pasadena can effectively get rid of roaches in your home while reducing your risk of encountering these pests directly.
What Kind Of Roaches Are There In Pasadena?
Pasadena is home to all kinds of roaches, and this insect does have a large species diversity. However, there are a few primary types of cockroaches that are commonly seen invading Pasadena properties. The roaches in Pasadena you should be keeping an eye out for include German cockroaches, brown-banded cockroaches, American cockroaches, Oriental cockroaches, and the Pennsylvania wood cockroach, which is most commonly seen outdoors.
All of these roaches have differing sizes and appearances, which is why it’s important to work with the professionals at Accutech Pest Management to determine which species is invading your property. With the help of expert identification, treatment solutions can be tailored to your pest control needs.
How Bad Is It To Have Roaches In My House?
While cockroaches are common home invaders, infestations of these pests are not something to easily dismiss. Cockroaches track bacteria and pathogens with them when they enter your home, and roaches are known to spread more than 30 different types of illnesses. Examples of the serious diseases that roaches spread include salmonella, cholera, Typhoid fever, gastroenteritis, and dysentery.
Additionally, cockroach infestations may trigger allergic reactions and asthma or other respiratory issues among sensitive individuals. A protein found in this insect’s shell causes these problems, and it may be further tracked around your property as cockroaches leave behind shed skins, egg cases, droppings, and smear marks.
Without proper treatment, your cockroach problem will continue to grow, and the dangers associated with roaches will magnify.
What's The Best Way To Get Rid Of Roaches?
The best way to get rid of cockroaches for good is to contact Accutech Pest Management at the first signs of roach invaders. Our team knows how serious cockroach infestations in Pasadena can be, and we stop at nothing to ensure that roach problems are eradicated from the source.
With our effective roach removal solutions, you won’t need to worry about hit-or-miss DIY cockroach control or facing down these unhygienic insects by yourself. Reach out to Accutech Pest Management today to get started defeating cockroaches and protecting your Pasadena home.
How Do I Prevent Cockroaches From Coming Back?
When it comes to cockroaches, effective prevention techniques are just as important as professional home pest control. Follow our expert tips below to learn how to prevent cockroach problems in the future:
- Clear piles of debris, woodpiles, and long grasses from outdoor areas, as these all provide easy hiding spots for cockroaches.
- Ensure compost piles outdoors are properly covered, remove access to pet food outdoors, and use trash cans with tight-fitting lids to prevent cockroach scavenging.
- Seal cracks around your home’s foundation, windows, doors, and utility areas to make it impossible for roaches to slip inside.
- Reinforce windows and doors with mesh screens and utilize weather stripping where possible to keep roaches out.
- Always store leftover food properly, never leave out dirty dishes, and clean up food and drink spills immediately to stop the aroma from attracting hungry roaches.
- Address moisture issues both inside and outside of your property, as damp conditions and excess puddles of water are prime cockroach attractants.
If you want more information on cockroach prevention, or if you need immediate assistance with cockroach removal, don’t hesitate to contact Accutech Pest Management. Our team is dedicated to cockroach removal solutions that keep your Pasadena home totally cockroach-free year-round.