Rodents are highly destructive and unhygienic pests, and infestations of these critters need to be dealt with promptly. Professional rodent control in Pasadena is just the thing to keep your home safe from these pest invaders.
Rodent Behavior Insights: Navigating The Habits Of Mice And Rats
Rodents are commonly encountered critters in our area, and the primary types of rodents that cause problems in Pasadena homes are rats and mice. It’s important to navigate the habits of rodents, as understanding what might be attracting them to your property helps you avoid major infestations.
Rodents are opportunistic pests, and they will generally find themselves on properties that provide shelter, food, and moisture. Improper food and trash storage, lots of entry points located around your property, and leaks or other moisture issues may all encourage rodents to settle around the interior or exterior areas of your Pasadena home.
The Rodent Menace: Understanding The Threat Of Uninvited Guests
Rodents are one of the most dangerous pests you can pick up on your property due to the threat of disease that they bring. All rodents carry bacteria and pathogens, and they track illnesses through your home and in food storage areas as they invade. In fact, rodents carry more than 30 different illnesses that they may spread throughout your property when an infestation is left untreated.
Additionally, rodents will cause significant property damage as they chew through everything they come across in an attempt to keep their constantly growing front teeth in shape. Examples of materials that rodents might damage include brick, electrical wiring, plumbing, wood, and cinder block.
Without property treatment, these rodent menaces will create havoc around your property that grows in severity until professional rodent control is received.
Rodent-Proof Your Property: Key Steps To Keep Unwanted Guests Away
One of the best ways to keep unwanted rodents away is to utilize rodent prevention tips. The following key steps will help you reduce your chances of picking up a rodent infestation around your property:
- Clear outdoor areas of overgrown grasses and foliage, remove debris piles, and clean up pet waste, fallen fruit, or other organic matter to stop rodents from hiding and scavenging around these areas.
- Seal cracks and gaps around your property’s foundation, windows, and doors in addition to using screens over vented areas near attics and crawl spaces to keep rodents out.
- Repair roof tiles and utilize weather stripping where possible to fully protect interior areas from rodents.
- Store all leftover food properly and promptly, take time to clean up food and drink spills immediately, and never leave out trash or dirty dishes, as the aroma easily attracts hungry rodents.
- Address moisture issues or drainage problems around your property that might be contributing to the damp conditions rodents love to pursue.
For more information or advice on how to rodent-proof your property, don’t hesitate to contact Accutech Pest Management.
Professional Pest Control: The Most Effective Rodent Control Solution
The most effective rodent control solution is reaching out to the professionals at Accutech Pest Management. Professional pest control is more effective than DIY methods and less stressful.
Our Pasadena rodent control services are designed with your property’s needs in mind, and we listen to your rodent control concerns before implementing our effective rodent removal tactics. With our help, you won’t need to expose yourself to the risks that these pests bring - simply let our team do the work for you and return your Pasadena property to peace and safety.
Contact Accutech Pest Management today to learn more about rodent control or to get started.